Thursday, October 6, 2005

Fall is here!

A funny thing has happened this year as fall has hit. I realized that for two of the past three falls I have been sick with morning sickness and haven't really enjoyed fall all that much. So, now as the leaves start changing and the weather starts to get that nip, I am having flashbacks to feeling sick all day everyday and I don't like it! I have to move past that because usually I love fall.

The other thing about fall that I always think about is the first year that me and Josh were married. On Saturday afternoons that fall my favorite thing to do was to sit and watch a BYU football game (that was their good year) while working on a project like painting a halloween decoration. I thought to myself as I was thinking about this "man that would be nice to have the time to do something like that and sit by myself in peace on a Saturday afternoon and not have a million other things to be doing or kids to take care of" but then I thought "man I sure am glad to be at the stage of life I am in now instead." Having my two little cuties, one big cutie and a successful at home business is crazy but pure heaven as well!

This has been a really fun week. Nathan got to go to a birthday party last week (accompanied by mom and Jack of course) and that was fun for him. This week we have been doing some halloween projects and having lots of fun! We made candy corn magnets for him to give to some of his friends and yesterday we made ghosts out of twinkies covered in white chocolate chips. On Monday we also went to a petting farm where Nathan was completely uninterested in the animals but loved the huge sandbox that was filled with dump trucks and digger trucks.

One other fun thing this week-last night at dinner Nathan had Jack in stitches. All he was doing was shaking his head back and forth but Jack thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. Jack has only laughed like that twice when he wasn't being tickled and both times it has been for Nathan. He just loves his big brother!

Well, off to do more of the little things that I drive myself crazy and keep myself happy with! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment