Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Cold!

I think it was somewhere around -30 this morning with the windchill here so we aren't going too far from home! Especially with a new little baby. Dallen is just over 2 weeks old. At his 2 week checkup he was 6 pounds 12 ounches, so still smaller than either of his brothers even when they were born! Both Nathan and Jack had gained 2 pounds by their 2 week checkup so he is definitely the little guy of the bunch! He is sweet as can be although I wouldn't mind if he started sleeping a little better at night.

I have had a few requests for new pictures! Here are some plus a couple of videos!


Here is one to make us proud:



In case you need a translation, Jack just told you that he is the princess from the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (he went to see that movie with Grandma Saturday night-first thing when I saw him after the movie he said "mom! I am the princess from the movie!) So, I guess even in a home with 3 little boys we can have princesses! :) Did I mention his favorite color is pink?


Big brother Nathan loves his little tiny brother! He rocked him for quite a while today. Do you like how he holds poor Dallen's head?


Dallen loves to look at Snoopy in his cradle. I love this picture because it makes me want to pick him up and snuggle him!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a little boy here who can't wait to grow up to be a girl so he can wear my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,
    What are you thinking. Me and Mr. James are disappointed in you, and I would bet I can speak for 3 of your uncles also. Fact: Pink is for girls.

    ReplyDelete