Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to Denver to visit back in October and while we were there we hit up a really fun pumpkin patch! I really love going to pumpkin patches. It reminds me of my Wisconsin days. I took a whole bunch of pictures, so here they are in no particular order:

Adam posing with Uncle Scott:

Dal being cute:

And brave. (Always climbing to the top of something-most recently it's the door frames of our house):

And swinging! He always does that pointing thing when he thinks he's being cool. I love it:

Here's Jack swinging:

Here's cousin James driving the tractor:

Nathan riding the kiddie train. He barely fits!

We also met up with my cousins. Here's my cousin Rachel's little boy Noah:

And Noah again: (frankly I would like to take him home with me)


OK, loved this moment. Adam discovered his pockets and walked around with both hands in them:

Here's my cousin Sarah with her daughter Jade:

Adam in the train:

And the whole gang of boys on the tractor out front:

Right after that Adam fell under the tractor and whacked his head and got a massive goose egg! Poor guy! Fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment