Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a day!

This day has been so good it is almost hard to believe. I know I posted already today, but I got some cute new pictures this afternoon and we had such a great day that I just had to post about it. The weather I think made the day great along with everyone getting a nice nap so that they are happy.

This evening we went for a walk after dinner tonight and we were like the model of a happy family. The sun was shining, the boys were holding hands and talking happily, Dallen was cooing in his stroller...me and Josh just kept looking at each other like "this is weird." It was wonderful! Those are the moments that make families great. At one point today the boys went into the front yard and I looked out and Nathan was singing a monster truck and Jack was being the monster truck and running in circles around the yard. It was just so nice to see them playing so happily together. Anyway, really I mostly wanted to post a few more pictures that I got this afternoon, so here they are:

I told Nathan I wanted to take a picture of him and he put his hands in his pockets and posed like this! (Above) Below: This is the first decent shot I have gotten of all three together!


I just had to get a picture of them holding hands and walking along talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment