Saturday, December 12, 2009

Exercise TV

This is my new favorite thing. Thanks to my friend Yerika who told me about it:

Exercise TV

I keep hoping to become one of those people who really loves to workout, but so far no luck. BUT, this is the closest I have come to loving it. You can go to this website and they have tons of free exercise videos that you can watch from your computer and exercise with. And the best part is that they have a HUGE variety of types-everything from yoga to kickboxing, ab strengthening to cardio bootcamp.

Every morning (ok, well not every morning), but most mornings I pick one 20 minute video and do it. I was thrilled the other day when I found a ballet workout. And it was killer. Loved it. My favorite is a 30 minute cardio bootcamp. I have discovered that I am in better shape than I thought and it has to be pretty intense for me to really get my heartrate up and I guess I like jumping around a lot-otherwise I just don't feel like I am getting enough of a workout.

Anyway, this is how I justify eating all the Christmas baking I am doing. :)

1 comment: