Monday, September 19, 2011

You've just got to love him:



We dug in the basement this week for Dal's next installment of hand me down clothes and found the outfit pictured above. Too cute. Problem was, the neck was so tight on him that he kept making gagging sounds so eventually we had to lose to tie and unbutton the top button. And the pants were so big on the waist that they fell down during church. :)

Also during church, I was out feeding the baby during sacrament meeting-not a good idea and I won't be doing it again because Josh needed to go up and play the organ for the rest hymn. He figured he'd just take Dal with him since he maybe can't be trusted to sit alone with his brothers. Dal was unimpressed by this idea and made it known, loudly and with increasing force as Josh began to play. About this time I got back in to the chapel and saw what was going on. There's Josh, trying to play, with Dal clinging to his arm and screaming for all the ward to hear. A very nice friend went up to try to help and peeled Dal off Josh just as I got there, traded the baby with her for Dallen (I am told the baby promptly threw up on her) and left the chapel with a crying 3 year old. Anyone in the ward who didn't know us before does now. :)

During the sacrament little Dal accidentally took 2 pieces of bread instead of 1. I saw his eyes grow big as he popped them into his mouth and realized what he had done. Then, quickly, he pulled one out and put it back on the sacrament tray. Don't worry, I rescued it.

Love my Dal.

4 comments:

  1. He cracks me up! I love that he put the bread back after it had been in his mouth! He must keep you laughing all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS HIM!1!!! Those pictures absolutely kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah! What a fun day at church!! what a good story...now that it's over. The pictures are too cute.

    ReplyDelete