Monday, December 26, 2011

Half a Year

Adam reached 1/2 a year old last week. He's so tiny though you wouldn't know it. He had his 6 month Dr. appointment last week and he's so little that he's not even on the growth chart for weight and just the 4th percentile for height. He's teeny!(13 pounds, 1 oz and 24 3/4 inches long)

He started eating all kinds of foods-rice cereal, bananas, apples, peaches, pears, sweet potatoes and squash so far and he has loved all of them. We notice that when we are all eating, he gets mad if he doesn't get to eat too.

He has started to be a little bit of a mama's boy, and I have to admit it, I sort of like it. Not that I am going to play into it really. I am still going to hand him off to other people and let him learn to like it, but it does make me feel good that he really likes me.

My favorite thing is that he has started to be very affectionate. He loves to put his hands on faces of people he loves. I will pick him up and he reaches out and puts his hands on my face and nuzzles in to me. I love it!

He still really wants to blow raspberries and still can't do it. He'll keep trying though.

His hair is getting a little bit longer and still just stands on end. I LOVE it!!!

And really, can you beat this kind of cuteness?
Here you can kind of see his fuzzy head:
 And here's our 6 month laundry basket shot:

4 comments: