Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monsters and Big Cats and Greek Gods, Oh My!

I'm feeling pretty great that I got all 4 boys costumes done by the middle of October this year and took pictures of them so when it comes time for parties and trick or treating I am not frazzled.

Want to see them?

How about a darling little monster??
How to make a monster costume for baby
So cute and so snuggly! That's the softest fabric in the world. I am going to be squeezing him constantly. Plus, he'll be nice and warm. I plan to use that as his snow suit this year too.

How to make a cheetah or leopard costume
They're fierce. And they haven't taken those costumes off since I finished them about 10 days ago. I love that. The cheetah even wore his to a college football game last Saturday. Definitely a hit with the coeds.

How to make a poseidon costume
I love that Nathan wanted to be Poseidon. So cool! And easy to do. I sewed a simple toga type thing, bought a crown and glued seashells on it and bought a devil's pitchfork and spray painted it gold and Viola! Poseidon.

2 comments:

  1. Darling!!! I love that he requested Poseidon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of Halloween is always the costumes. You did a great job!! I can tell the boys are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete