Monday, June 21, 2010

It's always fun

when Grandpa comes-especially when he brings grandma and Uncle Scott along with him. In September and October last year all three of them visited us-but they each came separately. It was really fun to have them all here together this time (this time being weeks ago-like the end of May but I am just now getting around to blogging about it).

We really had a great time with them. It was a good balance of going and doing and sitting and relaxing. We took a driving tour of San Diego (me being the driver) that my dad learned about through the Chamber of Commerce. I love to drive and see things, and so does my dad, so the two of us were in heaven. Not so sure about the rest of the gang.

We also went to the beach, of course. Coronado. The prettiest of the San Diego beaches. Also the coldest and yes, it was COLD! (The water I mean although the day was only in the 60s.) But when you come to San Diego to boogie board, you have to boogie board, so boogie board they did.

We went to Point Loma-a little finger of land that sticks out into the ocean. My parents and Josh and I did the temple one evening which was a really nice evening while Uncle Scott babysat the kids. And we just played, ate and had fun.

Oh, and Scott gained a new nickname coined by Dallen who had a hard time strining uncle with scott. Unsle Cott.

3 comments:

  1. Classic picture! I can't believe how good Scott is with little kids. He made friends with Cal instantly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Callum loves Scott. :) (This is Sarah on Laura's computer.)

    ReplyDelete