Saturday, April 21, 2012

Write Your Own Caption

Josh and I are dying over this picture. I just wanted to get pictures of the two cousins, Adam and Billy, before church last week for their Grandma. (Doug and Natalie's family was here visiting.)

And this is what I got. The look on Adam's face vs. the look on Billy's is hilarious! Looks like Adam just pulled some sort of mean trick. So come one, who's got a good caption?
Here's my caption, for my brother's benefit: "BAZINGA!"

And here's one for Grandma with Billy looking slightly happier:

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! "Bazinga!" indeed, although Sheldon never shows as much emotion as Adam. :) I can't think of a great caption, but I LOVE that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Baaaaahahahahaaa. Look at the poor sucker. Can you believe he FELL for that?!" ;D

    Seriously, the faces are classic. Such a great shot.

    ReplyDelete