Friday, December 5, 2008

Wat I Wont for Kristmas

My kids have had a great day for making me smile. Here are the things I can remember:

Nathan started out the day by writing his letter to Santa (this was all of his own accord). He had it in an envelope before I could write down exactly what it said, but it went something like this:

Deare Santa
Wat I wont for kristmas is a batman toy Nathan

Then he proceeded to write Jack's letter for him as well. He wrote it as if he was Jack and signed Jack's name (by the way, Jack's said he wants a Superman toy). Then he wrote North Pol Santa on them and I sent them both out to mail them. It was so cute to watch the two of them run out to the mailbox and stuff their letters inside. They were so excited and being such good friends.

Soon after this I found Dallen eating food from our trash can. He was pulling dry bread crusts out and eating them. At that point I decided I should feed him breakfast. :) OK, this one shouldn't make me laugh, it should make me cringe but it was sort of funny.

My grandparents were in town and took us to lunch. At lunch we were talking about Santa and talking about how Santa only brings presents to kids who have been good. My grandpa asked Jack if he has been good. His response? "Um...no!" At least he is honest! (Actually he is a good little guy.)

Then at lunch he all of a sudden bursts out with "Mom, you are amazing." Completely unprovoked. That's right kid, and don't you forget it.

There were several more but of course that is all my brain still recalls. I love the things kids do and say!

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids! Grammy and Grampy must've gotten a BIG kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Jack is trying to make up for lost time! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete