Thursday, February 5, 2009

The New Law

Since a few people asked, the government has passed some new law about things that are sold for children-it all has to be tested and whatever before it can be sold. Basically the way the law was originially written it would mean you could no longer give anyone your hand me downs, you can't sell any of your old kid stuff on ebay, DI and goodwill couldn't sell kid's stuff, etc. Really smart lawmakers, especially given the current economic situation. They have revised it to be less all encompassing and according to a few sources it has been pushed back so I guess I am going to just continue to sell this particular lunch box until it sells out. But then I won't restock it because I don't want to be stuck with it. Super cute lunch boxes though! So, now you know, at least sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment