Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chain of Love

I have seen this going around on blogs so I am jumping on board because I like to do random acts of kindness.

The first 5 people to comment on this blog post get something from me-and I promise it will be good! Doesn't matter where you live, near or far-within the next few months you will get something homemade from dear old Amber.

The catch? You have to post this message on your blog and do the same thing for 5 more people! :) Can't you just feel the love?

7 comments:

  1. I'll do it! Cuz I don't even know if five people read my blog!! I'm so sneaky! Maybe I'll post it once I get whatever you are giving. Or I guess if you were planning on doing something food you should just take me off the list! Ok well anyways, sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me me!! I love homemade things from Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I wouldn't miss this. Oh I love your analogies. What a weird and annoying problem! I have been wondering why you haven't been posting. How did you do anything? I'm glad you didn't really break your ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please include me! Or am I too far away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think five people read my blog, but I am doing it anyway! Great way to get comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. You have to look at what I wrote on my blog about you...you got some free advertising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer...I'm number 7!

    ReplyDelete