Friday, February 6, 2009

Ta Da!!!!

For Christmas I gave my mom a business. On Christmas day I basically gave her an empty shell of a website with the promise to help her get it up and running with a fully functional business. Today (my 5 year anniversary of My Sweet Dreams Baby) is the official launch day of hers.


Pretty Hippos-Personalized jewelry custom made for all the girls in your life. She will sell things like mother's bracelets, baby name bracelets and birthstone bracelets, that sort of thing. The site is officially, up, running and working. We still have lots more bracelets to add-it has been a lot of work to make bracelets, take pictures, get them on the site, etc. but there are some there now and I think the site looks good.

Check it out:
http://www.prettyhippos.com/

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the website; it's great! You two are so ambitious to get this going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I just checked out your mom's new website and noticed a picture that looked familiar and remembered something about an email with a photography question I got a while back....

    Did I ever get back to you about that question?!

    If not, please forgive me. I have a terrible memory and often have the best of intentions that are never fulfilled. :(

    The website looks wonderful! Makes me want to have a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete