Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Life in Pictures

Here are some pictures for your looking enjoyment:

Two pirates-from a really cool birthday party that the boys went to. I think it was the coolest party they have ever been to. Picture is courtesy of the pirate party throwing mama Kim. I love the look on Jack's face.

The other day I went upstairs to do a few things and came down to find Jack like this. It was about 4:00 and he hadn't napped that day. It was so sweet!
Nathan came up with this idea one night recently. He had us all color paper plates yellow-get it? Golden plates. Then he said we could hang them by our beds to remember to read our scriptures.
Today I told Josh that I had fallen in love with a new man. And this is him. Not just any man, but a prince. And who wouldn't fall in love with this prince? Today he said to me "mom you are the best girl I have ever met."
Here are the two big guys with their friends Joshua and Damien at the splash park a week or two ago. We love these friends and spend nearly every afternoon with them.

1 comment: