Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have been waiting and waiting...

for this....
and no, I don't mean the dragon face painting, although that is cool too. Look at that missing front tooth! Does anything say cute like a freckle faced, toothless 6 year old? I wish we could get both front teeth out at the same time, but that first one was loose for like 9 months before we got it out, so I am thinking we have about 5 months to go on the other.

And just for fun, my little Spiderman: (the boys had a day full of birthday party fun yesterday-two parties in one day, face painting at the first one. Oh, and I love the cupcake crumb face)

And this picture brings to mind the oft quoted phrase in our home recently "You're mean! I don't want you for a (insert title here, ie daddy, mommy, brother) anymore!" (Cute little stinker)

4 comments:

  1. Those face paintings are incredible!!! Who did those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks incredible! Way to go, Nathan, for losing your front tooth!

    I can totally relate to the "loving" comments our Jacks make. My Jack's new phrase is, "If you say that one more time I'm going to get angry at you!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at the Jack comment. classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of personality in those two- love the face painting and the missing tooth! I guess I should be proud that I have also been called "MEAN" - I'm joining a great group!

    ReplyDelete