Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Forgive me

Yes, my loyal blog reader, I realize it has been nearly a month since I blogged. And I apologize. I don't know why I haven't written. Perhaps it is the huge pile of books that I had requested from the library that all became available at the same time. And two of them were over 400 pages and REALLY good, so I have been reading... a lot. (At least a lot for a mom.)

Or perhaps it is that I was called to be YW President which as my mom said "is a doozie" and already takes up quite a bit of my time. But forgive me and I promise a string of posts, one each day for several days. And lots of pictures. The first of these promised posts below.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Amber, Congrats on the calling! I would love to work in YW someday... but I'm fine helping rather than being in charge :-) Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big calling! You will be perfect for it, though. You have such a fun, loving personality and the girls will just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the posts, BUT for the REALLY important stuff: What are the books!!! ???

    ReplyDelete