Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mural

One week in the past month all 5 of us had either pink eye and/or strep throat, so we had many days at home together. The strep wasn't fun, but pink eye is my favorite sort of sickness because no one really feels sick, they just can't go to school, so we get to play!

One of those days while we were all at home and getting a little restless, I broke out the newsprint paper and we created a mural. The deal was that everyone got to draw whatever they wanted and we would all work together to create this masterpiece. Nathan was so excited by this and literally spent hours working. Here is some of his/our work:
Some of you were even featured in Nathan's artwork:
Grandma P.
Granny:
Grandma A (you are standing on the sun-hence the red face and "ouch")
Cousin in Law Sam with the Carebears (they were drawn by me. Did I mention I have mad skills at drawing! :)

6 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to be a rock climber! Glad you made the best of being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I think of you when I think of Care Bears. I don't know if its due to the fact that you had them when we were little and I was always jealous or what, but I do think of you. What a fun activity for you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Sam was featured but not Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just where I want to be; on the Sun; because I love hot weather sooooo much!! OUCH IS RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have MAD SKILLS at more than drawing. But didn't you mean MAD SKILZ... :)

    ReplyDelete