Friday, July 15, 2011

Adam's First Pictures

I feel bad that I haven't posted more than 1-2 pictures of Adam so far. I guess I have some valid excuses, like that he was in the NICU for 13 days and that we are sort of in mayhem in our lives what with moving and having a preemie and whatnot, but still-post some pictures already Amber! Poor 4th kid doesn't want to be neglected.

Adam is a doll. He is so good natured and easy going. I have had all easy babies (or maybe I just have the magic touch right?) but he is the most good natured of all so far. He cries only when he is hungry or getting his diaper changed or having a bath. I can lay him down on the floor and he will look around contentedly for a while and then fall asleep. He is just so sweet.

I admit to holding him and spoiling him a ton since he came home. My mom thinks I will teach him bad habits. I say I don't care. He hardly got held for the first 2 weeks of his life and I am making up for it now big time. (Another reason why I haven't posted pics I guess. It's hard when your arms are full of baby.)

He is up to just over 6 pounds now and something like 20 inches long now. 


Anyway, I truly love this baby and it's a good things since getting him here was quite the ordeal (especially when you count the ectopic back in 2010). So, without further ado, I few pictures of my darling:

He's a deep thinker I guess:
I had to post this picture: this beautiful quilt arrived in the mail from an AMAZING friend Sara. Seriously what kind of friend makes you something like this? A really good one. Adam loves it.Thank you Sara.
And, the first bath. Not a happy camper.

6 comments:

  1. He is so precious!!!!! Wish you still lived here and I would come over there right now to snoog him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amber it was so fun to meet him! Your house is pretty awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, he is so beautiful! I love his sweet little scrunched face in the first picture. I don't think I would want to put him down either! Try to take it easy and don't over do it with all you have going on lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hold that baby! :) I agree with AmyB -- don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cute! I can't believe you have 4 boys! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete