Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Take Me Out...

Dallen has a talent. It's quite a talent. He has a mean vibrato. :) He loves to sing Take Me Out to the Ball Game and it is adorable, but the best part is the way he finishes it off. My dad managed to catch him on video. The quality is not good and it is sideways but what matters is that you can hear the talent. :)
 A couple of funny Dallen sayings lately:

"When 2 was done being the age I was, I had a birthday and turned 3."

He and Jack were sitting on the floor playing. Jack was holding a toy squirrel and said "you stupid squirrel" to which Dallen immediately responded "I am not a squirrel Jack." Just funny to me that he automatically assumed that if Jack was saying something mean he was referring to him. And that it wasn't the "stupid" part that bothered him, but the squirrel.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys!!! I was laughing at loud at both stories. What a cutie. Come back!

    ReplyDelete