Friday, March 9, 2012

My Secret Project

For a long time I have wanted to hop on the crafty blog bandwagon. And now I have done it.

Secretly I have been working on this for a long time and truthfully I still have more to do to have it totally up and running, but I think I am ready to reveal my:





I actually hired someone to design it for me because I wanted it to look nice. And I love how it turned out.

So far I only have 6 posts but I have many more in the works. I am doing crafting, recipes, home decor, refinishing, stuff I do with my kids, sewing, whatever.

I really just wanted a creative outlet and thought this might work for me. This way I can make all my crazy things and have somewhere to post about them.

PLUS, I plan to do a lot of giveaways. As in, I make something, I post about it, I give it away because heaven knows I love to sew little girl's stuff and have nothing to do with it but pass it on. 

So, anyway, you can see it here if you are interested: http://crazylittleprojects.blogspot.com/

What I would REALLY love is if you could fan me on facebook (there's a button on the right side column. All you have to do is click LIKE) or pin some of my posts so that I start to look like I have followers. You don't really have to follow me if you don't want to, just pretend you are interested. :)

Anyway, I am excited for this crazy venture. And maybe a little bit obsessed. I have a hard time getting things out of my brain once they are in there. My mom and my husband can probably testify of that. 

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I honestly have NO IDEA how you do all that you do. Can you please tell me your secret? I am serious. Will you write me an email and tell me how to be a mom who also has hobbies? How do you fit it all in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So COOL!!! How great for the rest of us to have a one-stop shop for viewing and copying all of Amber's creative genius! Can't wait to see it. I'm clicking over now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! I plan on stalking it often. Thanks for sharing tutorials on how to do everything you do. You are an amazing woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So exciting! I have NO CLUE how you find time to do the things that you do, lady! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete