Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 months

Now that Adam is well past 10 months I guess I'll go ahead and write his 10 month post. My mom was here visiting when he hit 10 months, so I'll use that as my excuse. Though I did get the laundry basket pictures on time:
 It's funny, because really he doesn't change all that much size-wise from month to month. At least it doesn't seem like it. Maybe it will more when I line them all up.

Adam is still just a happy, sweet angel. I think that later children (as in the 3rd, 4th, etc.) maybe just have to be happy and content because they don't get as much coddling. Well, except from big brothers who ADORE them. Well, and his mom and dad do, but still, there just isn't as much time to see to a fussy baby, so he just is perfectly happy.

Anyway, he is on the verge of crawling. Uncle Jason was doing some training with him yesterday...he's getting close but truthfully doesn't seem in all that big of a hurry.

He had his first bath with Dallen this month:
That was awesome until he decided he was tired and face planted into the water.

His brothers put him in a milk box. He loved it. (See what I mean-easy going 4th child)

And here he is posing for a picture of the frog towel I made for my other blog. I love this picture. And it's starting to be all over the internet. He's famous. :)

 I love and adore him. What more can I say?

1 comment: