Sunday, May 27, 2012

11 months

This is the last post I will write about Adam until he is 1. Of all the years of my life, this one has gone by the very fastest! Crazy!!!

We still adore this little guy. Are you surprised?
Next month I will be compiling all the laundry basket shots for one big collage to show his growth in the first year. I am excited to see how that turns out.

Current news about Adam:

This kiddo still does not crawl, though he is close and certainly gets around in his own crazy way. I am not surprised that he doesn't crawl. My boys have all reached physical milestones on the late end and with him being a preemie on top of that I expected it to be later. Plus, his temperament is just SO mellow and easy going. I think he is for the most part perfectly content where he is, so why bother crawling?

That being said, what kid sits on his mom's lap during a 3 hour church block without wriggling or whining or anything? He is an angel!

We have discovered that he loves books. He loves to hold them and play with them and he loves to sit and have a story read to him. He also has 2 big brothers who love to read stories to him.
Isn't that sweet?

Adam is NOT a performer. Nathan had a million "tricks" at this age. Adam, until recently, had none. Just not interested. But now, he loves to do "bonk." We tell him to do bonk and he leans forward and bonks forehead with the person holding him, then giggles.

Still tiny but I tell you, this kid packs it in. And will eat anything you put in front of him. Love that!

Can't wait to celebrate his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Ah what a cutie! I hope we get to see all of you in July and meet this kid. A lot of what you said reminds me of Luke as a baby- loves books and stayed on lap during the whole church block. Makes church a little more enjoyable!! Can't believe it's been almost a year since you moved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture pretty much melts my heart!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete