Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bon Apetit

I hosted a meeting tonight at my house for all of the YW leaders and promised them crepes a la Josh if they came. Before the meeting my boys informed me that they had secret plans for during the meeting. I kept trying to get the secret out of them but no one would crack.

This was it:
"Pierre" and "Jacques" were on hand to serve up the crepes-menu, french mustaches, hand drawn Eiffel tower pictures and all. The menu was written in French offering appetizing combinations such as crepe de chocolat featuring a crepe filled with creamy chocolate pudding and topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. The menu offered 5 or 6 options and each lady got to place her order with Pierre and then was served by both Jacques and Pierre while Henri cooked in the kitchen.

My favorite part were the signs on the door (which I didn't even know were there until my fellow leaders start showing up). Jacques' said "Free food today!" and Pierre's said Le Crepe Chateau.

They were a hit! Love these boys! (Especially the big one who just makes it so obvious why I chose him to marry.)

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea!!! The boys look darling!!! Josh is an awesome husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Nicely done, Henri, Jacques & Pierre!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be in your ward- that's awesome! I'd already known why you picked to marry your big one. He's fabulous- in my opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO fun! What darling little mustaches! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that is amazing and fantastic and... I want to come eat crepes... :)

    ReplyDelete