Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hat Trick

It's a proud day in a soccer mom's world when her boy scores a hat trick (3 goals in one game). Saturday was a proud day for this soccer mom.

Jack is a maniac on the soccer field this season and I LOVE it! We are talking about a kid who last season just kind of ran along and pretended to be in the action. This year he is right in there fighting for the ball, scoring goals and making his games so much fun to watch. He scored in every game this season but one. Proud mama.

He also lost his 2 front teeth. Finally. And not without a lot of yelling, screaming, and clawing. And Jack was worse. :) I had to pull them both. I LOVE toothless faces.
 Wish his new teeth weren't growing in so fast.

I already mentioned in another post, but Jack has a whole crew of friends this year and I love it. A few months ago he was the only boy in his class at church. Now there are a bunch of cute little boys. So wonderful.

He is also loving his bike lately. A while back he had a bad fall (parked car) and wouldn't ride for a long time. Finally, with a little peer pressure from his new friends he got back on and has barely gotten off since. Fun.

He is as wiry as ever and eats next to nothing. Sigh. Someone should feed that kid.
He's my snuggle bug and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment