Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baking Cookies

I love baking cookies with my boys. I am trying to do it less lately so that I eat less of them, but today we made really really good chocolate chocolate chip cookies. This was Dal's first ever time helping bake cookies. It was fun to have him as part of it.

He even got to lick a beater-he liked that! Kept him happy for at least 10 minutes.
I told Jack to take a picture of my cute Flirty Apron and this is what I got. I guess he really thought I meant just the apron, not my head. But isn't it cute? Makes baking even more fun.

3 comments:

  1. Love the apron!! Want to share that yummy recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you sell the Flirty Aprons? I saw those online... MM ordered me an apron for mother's day (but from another store). Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at the pic w/ your head chopped off. So precious that he did that! Nice apron...eat a cookie for me!!!! Tell Nathan I said hi and I miss him :)

    ReplyDelete