Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Food Storage Made Easy


A couple of months ago my friend Melissa told me about a great website:
Food Storage Made Easy

I signed up. This is how it works. Every 2 weeks they email you with a checklist of activities to do to get your food storage in order. Simple, baby steps. I am only on list 3 right now (and I admit-I haven't completely finished lists 1 and 2 but I will this week). It starts out with Emergency preparedness like a car kit and 72 hour kit. Then moves on to 3 month supply, water and food for a year. But makes it seem more doable because it is in small steps.

You can sign up for free or they are now offering all of their materials in a cute binder for $17. (And I can win a free binder by telling you about this site which is part of the reason why I am telling you about it although I had planned to blog about it at some point anyway.)

Anyway, if you are wanting to get your emergency preparedness in order, this is a great way to do it!

1 comment:

  1. In fact, I am looking to get things in order! Thanks for the tip . . . I think I'll actually sign up!

    ReplyDelete