Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break and Uncle Cocoa

Nathan is on spring break this week! We love it-so nice to have no schedule to have to follow, no rushing out the door with the stress of getting shoes, jackets, lunch, etc. Plus, Uncle Cocoa (Jason) came to visit. He left last night and Jack says next time we need to keep him for longer.

We did a lot of things while he was here, and I do mean a lot! The first thing was a trip to the beach, with LOTS of pictures:
Dal in his dump truck. He was mad that I put him in it:
I told Jack to make a funny face:
Jack bringing water up to make mud:
We of course had to bury people in the sand:
Just to prove I was there too:
Snood:
Nathan's castle he was SO proud of:
Where did Nathan's body go?
Jason and Jack made a really cool Sand Castle while Nathan made his own:
The beach was great! I think we ran Cocoa ragged. Here are the highlights of what we packed in from Sunday though Thursday:
Watched General Conference
Dyed Easter Eggs
Beach
Splash Park
Went out to dinner
FHE
Balboa Park for Natural History Museum
In and Out Burger/Happy Meals for the boys
Picnic at a park
Hilltop Park
Easter Cupcakes
Wild Animal Park
Tide Pools
Josh and I went to the temple and to a fondue restaurant
Jason and the boys had a Bolt party
Golden Spoon
Mario Kart (Nathan is obsessed)
and of course all the little details in between! Wow! Today we are recovering.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, you got some fondue after all!! This sounds amazing jam-packed and so so so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...what does Uncle "Cocoa" stand for? I'm going to start calling Jason that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber, I finally got your blog address from my mom. It looks like you're enjoying San Diego. We miss SoCal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, I have to ask mwhy Jason is called Uncle Cocoa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I'm gonna pack my bags & come visit if that's the royal treatment you give all your visitors!!!! Hahaha.... what lucky boys! And I can't believe how big Dal is now!

    ReplyDelete