Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer is Here!

Yay! Summertime is finally here. We are so excited. I am so glad to have my Nathan home with us each day and to have no rigid schedule to follow. Already in the one and a half day we have had off we have had a blast! We went to the beach on Friday and have had a nice time in the evening without the rigid bedtime. Loving it!

But at the same time I know that the fun of Kindergarten year is gone and we will miss it. Every day after school we went to a park with several of our friends who have kids the same ages as mine-3 moms in particular were really close friends. One is moving away, one is going to start working next year and the other already works, so I don't think next year will be quite the same. I am sad about that and I know I will miss it.

Here are some pictures of our fun at the park:

Nathan and his best friend from this year Joshua-2 little monkeys in a tree!
Jack and his little best friend Caleb:
Another Nathan and Joshua
The 4 boys:
Nathan and his teacher Ms. Chambrone:

No comments:

Post a Comment