Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great shirts!

I have been meaning to post this for a while...for Jack and Nathan's birthdays they got a great present from their Aunt Natalie and Uncle Doug. Homemade shirts with phrases on them that each boy said at one time in his young life. The picture of the boys isn't great but just look at those great shirts!

Nathan's says (and this is a quote that he once said to Josh while Josh was trying to talk to him) "I have so many things to say that I can't listen to you." Boy does that sum Nathan up well.

And Jack's has reference to the time Josh walked into the bathroom and found Jack picking up the ants that are the bane of our existence one by one, dropping them into the toilet and saying "and how about you my little friend" as he dropped them. See the cute ant at the bottom of his shirt. :) Little unsuspecting ant. (And, Jack is willing to wear this shirt which is really saying something since he mostly is only willing to wear pajamas and swimming suits.

Love it! Thanks Natalie and Doug! (And Josh loves his Dr. J shirt too)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I have seen Nathan's but I didn't know about Jack's. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they like them! I am also glad we could find the perfect saying for Nathan, it took a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously the funniest thing ever. I LOVE those quotes/shirts!!

    ReplyDelete