Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crazy and Cute

I was looking through the pictures on my camera a few days ago and it struck me that they were all just random pictures of my boys being their cute and crazy selves-no major events (other than Jack starting preschool I guess) and no real reason for the pictures, just them having fun and being cute.

First we have Nathan who is always up to something-not something bad, just some big idea. Here he is with the creation he built one night in the backyard. I can't remember what it was but it involved a GPS inside and any number of gadgets. He insisted that I leave it up until Josh got home several days later:
And this is just one example of Nathan's many, many costumes that he puts on. I don't even know what he was being here:
Here is cutie Jack on his first day of preschool. I told him to hold his school box (notice that it is pink-his choice of course) for the picture so he held it up right by his face. He loves preschool so far!
And then there is Dal who is sort of a little ham. We got the CDs for Jack's preschool (Joy School) a few weeks ago and listen to them in the car everywhere we go. The boys have them completely memorized and frankly, the CDs are mesmorizing to them which is really nice when I want some peace and quiet. Dal also has some of the songs down as demonstrated here: (he is singing "I do" for those of you not familiar with the song. And excuse his mouth full of cereal)

The second day of Jack's preschool was really the first day Dal and I had to ourselves because Nathan was home with pink eye the first day. It was a lot of fun to have one on one time with Dal. I sat on the floor of my room and worked on a few things while he played with and around me. He kept turing on my alarm clock radio and doing this adorable little dance, clap, squatting, stomping thing. Of course he wouldn't perform as well for the camera but I caught a short version of it anyway:



Ahhh for the love of Chocolate! A child after my own heart.

2 comments:

  1. Two of those photos got me to laugh, and I mean really guffaw, out loud. First, the Nathan in a costume picture. How many times have I come over and seen something like that? And second, that picture of Dal with chocolate ALL over his face. I believe I had seen that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Dal and I can be friends. It's official. When I meet him we will sit down together and smear chocolate all over our faces. Great post updates! I love that your boys watched football with you while Josh cooked! :)

    ReplyDelete