Monday, October 19, 2009

And the winner is...

I'm not telling yet! :) I did do the random.org drawing though. But since I want to keep this a suprise could all 4 of you who entered email me your address? (Of course I should know my own sister in law's address, and I do, but this would be easier than looking it up.) :) Then I will have it saved on my computer.

And Sarah-I have yours on the box that we got in the mail today I think! You ROCK! Wow. My boys were so excited. In fact, I just finished cleaning up pieces of confetti and remnants of the Halloween Box of Fun from the floor and was suprised to see quite a number of empty candy wrappers among the leavings. Hmm, apparently they got into more than I realized. Thank you so much!!! That was so incredible to get in the mail.

8 comments:

  1. ah man, I didn't do it. I'll have to be on the ball next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You snooze, you lose! :) Hope it is me!!! Our address is PO Box 43178 Port Hueneme, CA 93044-3178. I guess it goes to the post office off base without the last four digits on the zip. I miss you guys! I can just imagine your boys digging into Sary's treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that it was a hit! Hope the winner's me! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent it to your G-mail account, I am not sure which e-mail address you use the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLAST! I missed the cut-off time. And to think the winner could have been me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 197 Rounds Avenue, Buffalo, NY, 14215

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all wrong! I'm going to win!!

    ReplyDelete