Saturday, October 24, 2009

What I have spent a million hours doing...

I gave my mom a business for Christmas last year. She makes gorgeous bracelets for babies and kids (and moms although she prefers the little ones). We tried taking pics of her bracelets ourselves and it didn't go so great, so, for her birthday I flew her out here, we made a ton of bracelets and had my amazing photographer friend take pics.

I had to totally and completely redo her site with the new pictures, new bracelets, etc. and it has taken hours and hours and hours. But it is put back together now with only small and minor changes to be made.

Check it out.

Pretty Hippos Bracelets

And thank you Liz. You are a miracle worker.

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!! I am so jealous that you got to spend so much time with your mom helping her!! I miss my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are such a good daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are WELCOME!! I love the site. It looks awesome! It was cool being able to see, up close, the difference in quality between your mom's awesome bracelets and those which are usually marketed and sold to unsuspecting mothers. They have no idea there is a perfectionist out there making them SO MUCH BETTER!! :D And I ditto what Sarah said, you are such a great daughter. :D

    P.S. How can I find one of those cute little "Pretty Hippos" blog buttons? And do you have a blog button for your website? If not, you should. I'd totally put one on my blog (not that my blog gets much traffic, ya know . . . .). :D

    ReplyDelete