Sunday, August 23, 2009

Firsts


First day in the first grade. I can't believe it has come and that the summer is over. Nathan is back at school.

We hit the jackpot this year as far as classes go-we got the teacher we wanted and all of his friends are in his class. (I think it just might pay to be buddy buddy with the kindergarten teacher.)

He has come home on top of the world both days so far and he and Jack walk hand in hand as they tell each other about their days. As much as I miss having my Snood home with me, I love the closeness of a brotherly relationship that is no longer strained by too much time together!

2 comments:

  1. I love what best buddies your boys are!! I'm hoping that there will be less petty fighting between my boys now that Roman is in Kindergarten. The two half day experience hasn't made that much of a difference... but I think this long week will make them miss each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet sibling moments!

    ReplyDelete