Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Restaurant.com

One more tidbit of info-Restaurant.com is our new favorite thing. You can buy a $25 gift certificate to restaurants in your area for $10. That is a pretty good deal but wait, it gets better. They keep having deals. So in December I bought Josh 5 gift certificates at 80% off. So that means a $25 gift certificate cost us $2. We used our first one this weekend at Tony Romas. We took the whole family. With the cost of our meal plus tax and tip minus the $25 GC it cost us $7.27. Add that to the $2 for the GC and that was a pretty great deal!

Now some of their gift certificates say things like valid only on a purchase of $35 or more, but others are just a straight out $25 gift card. The one other bummer, for some of you anyway, is that there aren't gift certs available in all areas. I looked in my in laws area and there was nothing. I think I looked in Utah County and there was nothing. (But don't take my word on that, I can't remember for sure.) But big urban areas have lots available!

This was just way too cool to not pass on to everyone! http://www.restaurant.com

I know right now they are having 50% if you use the code CELEBRATE. I am sure you could google for discounts or go to Couponmom.com to find out each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment