Sunday, January 4, 2009

Three boys?!?!

One more thing I just have to write down. I seem to be quite the spectacle in life. Surely there has never been a woman out in public before with three children, all of whom are male. Literally everywhere I go, every single time I leave the house and go to a store or similar public place someone, at least one someone, comments on my status as a mother of three boys. "Three boys huh?" "Whoa three boys???" "You have three boys? You have your hands full!"

Yes my friends, I have three boys and they are all ages 5 and under. Yes, I have my hands full-very full. But, I didn't exactly have a choice in the gender of my children. The Lord sent me three boys and I am happy to be a mother of them. I am very happy to be the mommy to three little boys-all of whom still think they are going to marry their dear old mommy and love to give me kisses and snuggle me and be my little boyfriends.

I love being the mom of three boys and lucky for the people in the stores, I don't really mind these comments most of the time. I just find it funny because it happens every single time and usually about three times per store!

2 comments:

  1. One of our friends did their internship last summer in San Jose and she got comments all the time too! Don't get those much in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Amber! I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete