Monday, January 12, 2009

SeaWorld

On Christmas Eve we got our season passes to SeaWorld but only went for three hours that day so there was still tons to see. On Saturday, since the weather was PERFECT (but I won't rub that in too much to my WI friends) we decided to go again. It was fun. Mostly we just did the rides because the kids love them. But we also saw one show (Clyde and Seymour) and went through Shark Encounters (which completely freaked Jack out!). Here are some pictures of our fun:
They have a really fun rope/bridge/tunnel thing for the kids (and dads) to climb in. This picture is looking straight over my head:
While the big boys did that, I taught Dallen about those crazy mirrors that distort your body: Here's me and the boys on Oscar's Rocking Eels (or something like that):
Josh and Jack getting ready to fly on Elmo's Flying Fish:
Josh and Jack and Nathan spinning on Abby Kadabby something or other. Now, there is a sad story to go along with this one. Since Halloween Jack has had a dear friend-his little pink turtle pencil topper that he got trick or treating. He loved that thing and was so sweet and tender with it. He loved to take it wherever he went, including SeaWorld. Without us knowing he took it on this ride, set it on the seat beside him, and now it is gone. There were tears shed over this.
These are my two very scary sharks! Aaah! And, I was going to take a separate picture to show this, but we have our first lost tooth! Look at Nathan! Yay!And last, now this one is not for the faint of heart. Look at your own risk. But this, my friends is what the sky looked like the day we were there. (Yes, I am a nerd and I took a picture of the sky).

If looking at that sky makes you hate winter where you are even more, don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes our sky is nice and blue like that, but then it is something like -2 outside and way to cold to go out. I'm glad you enjoyed the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete