Saturday, March 28, 2009

$3 Date

I had a great date last night with Josh-and it only cost like $3!! We "date" after the boys go to bed on Friday nights.

Last night we got Coldstone-free because it is my birthday week! And Panera Bread with a $10 gift card (got that using My Points-all you have to do is click on links in emails and go through their site first when shopping online at places like Old Navy and Barnes and Noble online-want to try it-let me know and I will send you an email about it) so we only had to pay $3. (I went and got the food and brought it home.) Then we played Rummikub and then we watched movies on values.com. If you haven't ever done that you should-they are like Mormon Ads and they have a whole ton of them on their site. Very nice!

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool! Email me that info on free stuff! hatch123@gmail.com

    what a deal girl you are!

    ReplyDelete