Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview Answers from Jack

I don't think Jack really understood all these questions but it was fun anyway...

1. What is something mom always says to you? You are sometimes mean.
2. What makes mom happy? Me being nice to you and you being nice to me
3. What makes mom sad? When you be mean to me...manipulate, manipulate
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you make me say funny things
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know-it's a secret
6. How old is your mom? Um, I don' know
7. How tall is your mom? Um, right about my tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me, make letters and numbers
9. What does your mom do when you're not here? Go to the temple
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Um...
11. What is your mom really good at? Making sandwiches
12. What is your mom not very good at? Making nachos
13. What does your mom do for a job? Go to her business
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Rice
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she bes nice to me
16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be? A pirate
17. What do you and your mom do together? Make letters
18. How are you and your mom the same? By giving you some treats
19. How are you and your mom different? When you don't get treats like me
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you like me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? No answer and he is done now.

1 comment:

  1. those are both great. I'm going to try this tomorrow. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete