Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tae Bo

You should be impressed-impressed and scared of me. I am a kickboxing champ these days. Josh and I do Tae Bo in the evenings after the boys go to bed. We just a new workout DVD this week-Boot Camp 1. And it is kicking our butts, whoops, I mean, we are kicking butt... (I can barely walk up the stairs today). But seriously, Tae Bo rocks-so much fun and a great workout!


You gotta see this video and then imagine me and Josh in our living room trying not to kick each other!


You know you think it's cool! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing. The visual that I have of you guys sounding off in your living room is fantastic. The next time we see you, I fully expect you to have arms a la Billy Blanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Amber!! I'm afraid of the Prices now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I want before and after photos. Normal Amber and BUFF AMBER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys must be very coordinated. I don't think I could move that fast. What I want to know is if you have the army attire the go with the moves. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Amber! It's been a while, a long while since I've seen what you're up to. I blame it on my 3rd baby.

    But this post had me cracking up! That's totally cute that ya'll do this once the kids are in bed... and yeah, I can totally laugh imagining ya'll NOT kicking each other! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete