Thursday, March 26, 2009

Field Trip!

Yesterday was Nathan's first field trip-to the San Diego Zoo. (Isn't it cool that we get to go on field trips to world famous tourist spots?) Jack, Dallen and I "just happened" to show up at the zoo at the same time as the Kindergarteners (I couldn't chaperone since I have the two little guys). What a coincidence! :)

It was a fun and exhausting day. I can barely get myself off the couch today-I am dragging still so I imagine the boys are too. Here are some fun pictures from our day:

A monkey:

A Baboon:

A happy gorilla:



All the wild kids on a brass hippo. Jack promptly fell off and smacked his face on the ground. Guess I should have expected that.

1 comment:

  1. Philip and I went there on the last day of our honeymoon. I was already tired, and then he wondered why I didn't have energy to walk around the entire zoo! I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete