Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Many Faces of Jack

I mentioned before that I am never, ever allowed to refer to my second born son as Jack these days. I can't even call him "racecar driver Jack" or "dinosaur Jack." The Jack must be omitted and replaced with the following: (this is a list of the characters he has been in the last week or so)
1. Space Man
2. Racecar Driver
3. Army
4. Baby Kitty
5. Snake
6. Superman
7. Monster truck
8. Superman monster truck driver
9. Bolt
10. Baby chick
11. Ladybug
12. Tiger
13. Worm
14. Baby Worm
15. Hyena
16. Army Tank
17. Batman
18. Penguin

I am sure there are more, but those are the first that come to mind. And this always includes some sort of costuming. Here are two pictures:
Race car driver-see the number on his back?

Space ManAnd here is a really cool picture of Nathan flying a rocket. Whoops-I mean Bolt-I think right now he is bolt although he is wearing his bolt shirt over a tiger shirt over his superman shirt, so who can ever know?

2 comments:

  1. Your boys seems like so much fun! I vote for sticking with Baby Worm. That's a great name for a little boy. For sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's being imaginative. Christopher has just started telling us that all of his nicknames are unacceptable and he wants to be called "Christopherd" That's right, with a D on the end. Where it came from is anyone's guess!

    ReplyDelete