These questions are going around the internet-an interview for your kids, so I decided to try them with my boys. Here are their answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you? Be kind, be a friend.
2. What makes mom happy? When we do good stuff.
3. What makes mom sad? When we do bad stuff, like cry and say "mom, I want a drink, I want some food, can you please do all of this for me?"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child? You had curly hair like Damien (our neighbor who has REALLY curly hair)
6. How old is your mom? 29 cause you're almost 30 (he is correct)
7. How tall is your mom? 8 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Have a chat with me sometimes
9. What does your mom do when you're not here? Does preschool with Jack
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Watching gliders (?)
11. What is your mom really good at? Hmmm, let me think about it. Playing games.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Some stuff in the Wii fit.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Calls her customers
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad sometimes, BBQ chicken too
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That you can make me lunch
16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be? Padme Amadala
17. What do you and your mom do together? Talk sometimes with each other
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have sharp noses
19. How are you and your mom different? Well, you're a girl, I'm a boy and we have different colored eyes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you said "I love you" right before nap
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I think she likes about dad...the dates together.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? I think Carl's Jr.