Friday, March 6, 2009

Answers from Nathan

These questions are going around the internet-an interview for your kids, so I decided to try them with my boys. Here are their answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be kind, be a friend.

2. What makes mom happy? When we do good stuff.

3. What makes mom sad? When we do bad stuff, like cry and say "mom, I want a drink, I want some food, can you please do all of this for me?"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child? You had curly hair like Damien (our neighbor who has REALLY curly hair)

6. How old is your mom? 29 cause you're almost 30 (he is correct)

7. How tall is your mom? 8 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Have a chat with me sometimes

9. What does your mom do when you're not here? Does preschool with Jack

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Watching gliders (?)

11. What is your mom really good at? Hmmm, let me think about it. Playing games.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Some stuff in the Wii fit.

13. What does your mom do for a job? Calls her customers

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Salad sometimes, BBQ chicken too

15. What makes you proud of your mom? That you can make me lunch

16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be? Padme Amadala

17. What do you and your mom do together? Talk sometimes with each other

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have sharp noses

19. How are you and your mom different? Well, you're a girl, I'm a boy and we have different colored eyes.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you said "I love you" right before nap

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I think she likes about dad...the dates together.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? I think Carl's Jr.

4 comments:

  1. this will be so fun for them to read when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't you Amedala for Halloween one year? Funny that Jack says your are mean! My kids tell me all the time that I am being really nice to them that day. When I ask them if I am usually not nice they let me know that the niceness is most certainly a rarity...what? Being frusturated that you have gotten out of bed 10 times is not mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I will definitely have to try this with my Jack, even if he doesn't understand all the questions. I also loved your "day in the life." I did it once with Jack when he was a baby, so I'm glad to get a reminder and do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching gliders. I love it! And I'm proud that you can make lunch, too, Amber. :) It was great to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete